college of arts and Sciences (CAS)
SLOGAN: "DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE"
SMMC College of Arts and Sciences serves as a catalyst for students to realize their creative potentials by providing a personalized learning, environment, promoting experiential education and contributing to enhancement of values and culture of a global society.
- C – Critical and creative thinking skills
- A– Articulate
- S – Systematic and scientific mind
- Cultivate in our students an appreciation for the value of education.
- Promote positive learning environment for our students as they seek to develop a life-long commitment to the society.
- Offer curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards which includes experimental programming thereby giving students opportunities to develop as artists, educators, journalist, and researchers. etc.
- Create events to enrich the quality of life on the campus and in the community.
- Empower and support our faculty and staff as a superior educators and mentors who engage students’ learning as part of a collaborative academic process.
- Contribute to students’ development as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in a global community.
COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
This program help students learn (and are able to demonstrate) a unique skillset focused on critical thinking, scientific problem solving, technical writing, speaking, and research ethics. You will be train by highly expert / professionals in this industry to prepare you in your future career or endeavor.