Below is the list of qualified incoming first year students (4th Batch). This is the last batch.
Reminders and Tips Before Enrolling.
- Don’t forget your Registration ID to be used in the online enrollment.
- Prepare your requirements before filling out the enrollment form; 2×2 ID Picture with name tag, Report Card/Certificate of Graduation with General Average/Copy of Grades/TOR, Signed Unifast Agreement Form and Guardian Valid ID. Scanned or picture of these requirements will do. Limit your file size into 5mb or less for fast submission.
- Rename your attachment files into your name and document to attach. Ex. DELACRUZJANE_PICTURE, DELACRUZJANE_CARD, DELACRUZJANE_UNIFAST, DELACRUZJANE_GUARDIAN to avoid duplication of files with other enrollees.
- On the online enrollment, read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
- After submission, you will receive a Thank You response. Take note that submitting your form may take longer depending on your internet connectivity due to the attachment files.
- If you have complete requirements, you may now proceed to online enrollment with this link http://www.lms.smmc.edu.ph/online_enrollment_firstyear/
- Check degree programs you can enroll with.
- Be sure that you have gadgets like a phone, tablet or a PC for online class.
- The last day of online enrollment will be on August 10, 2020.
For more related concerns, email us at email@example.com-BATCH-QUALIFIED-STUDENTS